Facebook has been trying to make its products very exciting. Facebook is clearly still testing the waters with Avatars and isn’t keen on sharing “specific stats for adoption”.Creating a Facebook avatar is an easy process and if you are among the first users to have the feature you can try it right now. Facebook Avatars is a fun tool for light-hearted self-expression, Facebook users are able to create an avatar from within the sticker tray of the post comment section, or within Messenger.
This means that you can create your own avatar from the official Facebook app. you don’t need to download any app to create your avatar. So if you have a Facebook account and app you can go ahead and follow the instructions below to create your first unique avatar. For those who haven’t gotten a Facebook account to have access to these features, you need to register now.
Where Can You Use Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar can be used in Facebook comments and stories and text posts with backgrounds. It can be used in Facebook messenger conversations and can be displayed on your Facebook gaming profile and a lot more. But I will show you have to comment with a Facebook avatar.
How to use Facebook Avatar Stickers on Comments
For you to be able to use Facebook Avatar Stickers on comments, follow the instructions below.
- When leaving a comment on the post, click on “comment” under it.
- Click on the smiling Face icon to the right of the “Write a Comment”.
- Tap on the “small Avatar” icon that is closer to the bottom of your screen.
- Tap one of the “Avatar stickers” of your choice to add it to your comment.
- Click on the “arrow” icon to post your comment.
Create Your Facebook Avatar
- Tap on the triple –bar setting button at the right-hand side corner.
- Scroll down and then tap on “See more” >“avatar”> and then Get Started.
- Choose the skin tone for the cartoon replica and tap on the Next icon.
- Select the face shape and other facial features like the eyebrows, eyes, lips, nose. You can as well choose to keep a beard for the avatar.
- Pick the type of body and outfit also.
- After creating your virtual avatar on Facebook, tap on the checkmark at the top right-hand side corner.
- On the next screen that will show the final look of the avatar will appear.
- Tap on the Next button and it will show you different versions of your own avatar you created.
- Then hit on the done button and your Facebook avatar is now ready to be used.