Gmail is a web e-mail service provided by Google. Gmail is a free web service provided by Google to its users. In order to access the Gmail services users should ensure that they create a Gmail new account. Currently Gmail is the most popular Google service in the world. It is used by billions of people across the world. Creating a Gmail new account is an easy process that is not time consuming which almost if not all interested users are able to undertake by themselves.
Through the creation of Gmail new account users can access, read as well as respond to their mails. It is through the creation of Gmail new account that users are able to make use of the e-mail service provided by Google. After the creation of the Gmail new account users can sign in to their mail accounts from anywhere in the world through any screened electronic device and in the presence of internet services.
How to Create a Gmail New Account
The creation of a Gmail new account enables users to get in use of the Gmail web services. Such services include: receiving new emails, reading as well as responding to emails, sending new email among other services. To create a Gmail new account below steps should be followed:
- Ensure that your device is connected to internet
- From your device open any internet browser and visit www.gmail.com
- Go to the sign in section. Since you do not have a Gmail account, from that page click on ‘Create an account’
- To set up new account, you are required to provide some personal information. Such information includes: your first name as well as your last name.
- Next step is to choose your username. This is supposed to be unique as well as different from any other Gmail user name. Google will check the existing usernames so as to ensure that no one already has your chosen username.
- You will also be required to provide a password that will be easy for you to remember, do not share your password with anyone so as to enhance the security and privacy of your Gmail account. Once you have created a password you are required to confirm it.
- Provide your date of birth, your mobile phone number as well as your current email address and also your location.
- Google will next require you to verify your account through text message or through a voice call, select either of the options and click on ‘Continue’
- If you selected on the text message option you will receive a code in the mobile phone number you earlier gave, enter the code in the new page and click on ‘Continue’
You will be redirected to Google dashboard and from there you are able to use and access all services provided by Gmail. Your Gmail account is now ready for use.