Facebook avatar has been trending over the weekend with various people posting their custom made emojis on the Facebook application. Just as Facebook profile picture makes it easy for friends to recognize you, a business page is best represented by an AVATAR. This can be anything from the company logo or product to a mascot. The Avatar was bought in 2016 for 100 million dollars by Snapchat and now Facebook allows its users to create and send virtual lookalike characters. The social network is rolling them out in the US this week after first launching them internationally last year in other countries
. Specifically, it has been used to refer to the appearance of a deity on earth, whether in human form or as an application But if you use Facebook exclusively on a desktop computer or an iPad, you might be missing out on some of the fun. After Facebook executive Fidji Simo announced the Avatar rollout last week, a number of users responded to say that the feature didn’t seem to be available to them detrition. As a descent of the divine into an animal or human form, avatar primarily.
How To Create Your Facebook Avatar On Your Computer
- If you can’t wait to try out the new feature, follow the steps below to create your own Facebook avatar. These screenshots were taken in the Facebook app on iOS, but the steps are similar in the Android version.
- Open up the Facebook app on your iOS or Android phone. Then tap on the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right of your screen.
- Scroll down and Tap see more.
- Tap on Avatar
- Tap “Next” then “Get Started.”
- Choose a skin tone that best fits yours and then tap “Next.”
- Now go through each section of hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc. and customize your avatar to your liking. There’s even a section for face lines and complexion if you want to get down to the extreme details.
- If you need to a reminder of what you actually look like, just tap on the mirror icon at the top right of the screen to open your phone’s front-facing camera.
- When you’re done customizing your avatar and are happy with how it looks, tap the check mark in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once the screen finishes loading, tap “Next.”
- Tap “Done.”
- Yay! Now that you’ve finished making your avatar, you can tap on the arrow sign in the top right to share it to your Facebook feed or set it as a temporary profile picture.
- To see the different Avatar stickers, tap on the sticker icon (the smiling square below the arrow) or if you’d like to make any changes to your avatar, click on the pencil icon.
- To use your avatar when making comments, simply tap on the smiley face next to the gif icon, and then tap on the avatar icon on the bottom of the screen (fourth from the left).