Facebook Help – Facebook Help Center – Get quality attention from the Facebook Help Center page as regards matter about your Facebook account and Facebook use. You can also refer to Facebook Help as Facebook Customer Support or Service. The essence of this platform is to enable Facebook as service providers to build a relationship with their users (customers). Sometimes while using FB we come across challenges which could be a barrier between us and our favorite social media connectivity platform (Facebook)
The FB Help Center is always available to assist users of the Facebook platform at all times. There is a question that most users don’t have answers to. Instead of trying to fix a problem yourself, it is wise you visit the Help Center. Here, you get all your questions regarding FB and you also get your FB account problems resolved.
Facebook Help Center Live Chat
FB Help Center agents are always ready to attend to users. The moment you relate your problems to them, a chat window would be open between you and an agent who will provide you with resources and help you in resolving the issues you are faced with. Be it Security, Technical, etc.
How to Contact Facebook Help Center
Contacting Facebook Customer Support is very easy. All you need to do is;
- Login your FB account
- Get to the search bar at the very top of your page
- Search “Facebook Help Center”
- You will see a question mark icon with the word “Facebook Help Center” beside it
- Click “Visit”
- This is a shortcut to this help rendering platform. Some other times you can use the URL of the FB Support page. After following the procedures above, you can copy and paste the URL in your device’s note. Whenever you need to visit the page you just have to copy it and place it in the URL space of your web browser.
On your visit to this page, you will come across the following:
- Question You May Have
- Support Inbox
- Popular Topics
- Facebook Policies
- Help Community
- Ads Community
- How Can We Help You? (Located at the top of the page)