Facebook payments can be accessed through the messenger app. It is now possible to send or request payments just through chatting on the app. Use Facebook Pay App. Facebook is gradually spreading its wing from being more than just a social media platform. To a friendly e-commerce service where users only on Facebook can buy and sell items. With the new Facebook payment system that has been integrated into the Facebook Messenger app. That makes it easier to facilitate payments of funds for items bought through Facebook.
Furthermore, this Facebook payment system within the app creates a conducive environment for Facebook users to transfer money to each other without going through the stress of transferring account details or even making transactions outside Facebook, with the advantage of making such transaction under a safe and secure environment.
How to Use Facebook pay App
However, there are two categories; it’s either you are sending money, or you are receiving money, but we shall be starting with the sending aspect before moving on to receiving.
- To send money, launch the messenger app.
- open a chat with the person you wish to send money.
- Click on the + icon and then you tap on the green payment icon to start.
- If you want to receive money.
- Open a chat with the person who wants to send money to you.
- Tap on the “add card option “ and enter your debit card information and your account details.
- To show confirmation of a successful transaction, the amount sent or received will be over your screen like raindrops
Facebook payment through the messenger app
- If this is your first time using Messenger payments service.
- You will be prompted to set up your payment account.
- Setting up your payment account is just a one-time thing as you won’t be required to set up your account again unless you clear the app’s data or you uninstall it.
- Once you have done that, tap the “pay “ option and enter your debit card information in the spaces required.
This method of Facebook pay through the messenger app is still a new feature that is currently available for users in a few countries. Like the US and the UK for now. With hopes of becoming available for users across the globe in the nearest future.
It is also noteworthy to know that the Facebook payment service in the Messenger app is Limited to €2,500 at once. And though, the money is transferred right away; it may take up to three working days at most. Depending on the receiver’s bank for the funds to become available.
Experts stress that when it comes to drinking, moderation is the key to a happy balance of alcohol consumption and romance. buy viagra malaysia Cialis is currently a little higher than the two cialis erectile dysfunction products, but it lasts longer.