Aside from chatting with friends and loved ones, one other thing that makes Facebook one of the best networking platforms in the world today is their constant update of the Facebook platform.
One of such update and unique feature added to Facebook is the Facebook dark mode feature. The Facebook dark mode is a theme designed to give users a stunning interface. Currently, It seems a lot of persons have been switching to the Facebook dark mode because of how cool it is.
For those of you who have had to experience the dark mode in other platforms, you sure understand what the dark mode is a little.
Features of Facebook Dark Mode
- There are many unique things that make Facebook dark mode stand out. One such thing is the design.
- The interface which is black all through is what makes a lot of persons love this.
- Another great advantage of the Facebook dark mode is that it helps reduce battery capacity consumption.
- So, if you are always on Facebook, instead of making several attempts to reduce the contract, you can just switch to the new Facebook dark months theme.
Facebook Dark Mode Settings Android
Enabling Facebook dark mode is very easy, provided you own an Android device.
Follow the steps below to enable the Face
- Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- At the top right of your page, click on the three horizontal lines
- From the drop-down menu, click “Settings”
- Go to “General” and also go to “Theme”
- To enable Facebook Dark Mode on your Android device, choose “AMOLED” from the options you see.
That’s all on Facebook dark mode settings. I hope this article helps