Trending this week that goes viral over the system is about the new Facebook cartoonist that is called Facebook Avatar. Facebook Avatar is currently available to users in Australia last June then rolling them out across Europe last month with a broader rollout planned for later this year in early 2020. currently, now it has gotten to the US Its been in the development for some time, and now, Facebook is launching its own variation of Bitmoji -called Facebook Avatars which will provide users with an alternative, cartoonist identity, for use in a range of stickers and tools that can be applied across Facebook and Messenger.
Facebook Avatars enable users to create their own, cartoonish image of themselves, which can then be used in stickers across both Facebook and Messenger. and gave it a run-through – here’s how the creation process works, and how the Avatar images look.
There are eighteen customizable categories for your character, including hair, clothing, facial features, etc As you can see, the new avatar looks very much like Bitmoji characters something that Facebook is not shying away from. And you may soon be able to add them in even more places -as per Simo;. There are so many different ways you can use your avatar, including in comments, stories, messenger -and soon text posts with backgrounds too so not only are you getting access to avatars but also new ways to use them
The elements are:
- Skin tone
- Face shape
- Eye shape
- Facial hair
- Body shape
Ways To create your Facebook Avatar
- Open up the Facebook app on your iOS or Android phone. Then tap on the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right of your screen.
- Scroll down and Tap see more.
- Tap on Avatar
- Tap “Next” then “Get Started.”
- Choose a skin tone that best fits yours and then tap “Next.”
- Now go through each section of hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc. and customize your avatar to your liking. There’s even a section for face lines and complexion if you want to get down to the extreme details.
- If you need to a reminder of what you actually look like, just tap on the mirror icon at the top right of the screen to open your phone’s front-facing camera.
- When you’re done customizing your avatar and are happy with how it looks, tap the check mark in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once the screen finishes loading, tap “Next.”
- Tap “Done.”