Facebook Avatar is currently a huge trend on Facebook today because a lot of users want to create their own avatars on Facebook. Facebook is one of the downloadable applications on every smartphone this is a feature similar to Snapchat Bitmoji. Facebook users get to create their own avatars to be used as a tool of expression. As a Facebook user, you must be familiar with the use of emoji to describe how you feel about a particular thing or a message sent to you. What if I told you, you can now create your own avatar emoji? Don’t have any doubt because all things are possible to them that believe.
Facebook avatars dropped across Europe last month around April 21 after platform bosses unveiled them in 2019. Australia and New Zealand had the pleasure to test the feature first, and the US followed the rest of the world last week.
They allow people to add an extra flair to their comments and stories, replacing the conventional emoji
How to find and create your Facebook avatar:
- Your Facebook avatar is meant to be your digital representation on the social media platform but you might have to dig around to find it.
- You will first want to open up the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device and tap on the Menu button, which appears as three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the See More section to expand it.
- You will notice a new button branded Avatars with a purple smiley face.
How to Use Facebook Avatar on Android Devices
It is actually very simple on android devices.
- Launch the Facebook official app on your android device.
- Sign in your account if you haven’t done that already.
- Tap on the menu icon.
- From the menu, scroll down and tap on the “See More” button.
- Next, tap on “Avatars” and then “Next” again.
- Tap on the “Get Started” button.
- Select a skin tone that best fits you and tap “Next”.
- Customize your avatar by going down through every detail from hair to body share and outfit.
- When you are satisfied with what you have customized, tap on the Check Mark at the top right corner of the screen.
- The moment the screen finishes loading, tap on the “Next” button and then on “Done”.
Hooray!! You just created your very own Facebook avatar on your android device. You can now share this avatar and use it however you see fit.