Facebook Avatar Maker – Facebook Avatar is currently a huge trend on Facebook today because a lot of users want to create their own avatars on Facebook. This is a feature similar to Snapchat Bitmoji. Facebook users get to create their own avatars to be used as a tool of expression. As a Facebook user, you must be familiar with the use of emoji to describe how you feel about a particular thing or a message sent to you. What if I told you, you can now create your own avatar emoji? Don’t have any doubt because all things are possible to them that believe.
Users of the Facebook mobile app can now create their own avatars which they can make use of any time they want to express how they feel about something on Facebook. Avatars on Facebook are really great since they save you the stress of always typing when you want to say something to someone. You can use them on your profile, on your Facebook stories, and as comments.
How To Make Your Own Facebook Avatar Emojis
To find the Facebook avatar creator and start creating your own avatars, follow the steps below:
- Launch your Facebook app on your mobile device
- Click on the menu icon at your top right
- Scroll down and click the icon with the inscription “Avatars”
- You will be given options to use in creating your own avatar
When creating your avatar, you can choose hairstyle, clothes, skin tone, the color of eyes, and many more
How To Use Facebook Avatar In Messenger:
- Once your avatar is set up and you are happy with your looks, you can share your creation with your friends and family.
- Avatars can be shared through Messenger in the form of personal stickers.
- From the Avatars landing page, tap on the second of three buttons in the top-right corner.
- You will be taken to the sticker menu where you have a total of 50 stickers featuring your avatar.
- Facebook avatar: Once saved, you can send your Facebook avatar as stickers in Messenger (Image: FACEBOOK)
- Tap on any sticker and you will be prompted to send it through Messenger.
- Select the person you want to send the avatar to and you will then see it appear in your conversation.
- Fidji Simo, the head of Facebook’s app, said of the avatars: “So much of our interactions these days are taking place online, which is why it’s more important than ever to be able to express yourself personally on Facebook.”
- She added: “With so many emotions and expressions to choose from, avatars let you to react and engage more authentically with family and friends across the app.”
- Within the app, you can also share your avatar directly to your feed or set it as a temporary profile picture.
- Facebook avatar: You can use your custom stickers to comment on people’s posts (Image: FACEBOOK)
- Simply tap on the curved arrow button in the top-right corner.
- When you share the avatar to your feed, you can change your pose to one of three current presets.
- On iOS you can also download your stickers as transparent PNG picture files, share them on WhatsApp, assign them to contacts or even email them around.
- From the sticker menu, tap on a sticker and select More Options to make your choice.