As one aims to get the best from your ads on e-commerce, you constantly need to update yourself on some certain factors ( which we shall highlight later on) which you can utilize using Facebook, which is why using Facebook ads for e-commerce is an important skill every online promoter/ marketer understand. Using Facebook ads for ecommerce growth or business marketing is a very lucrative way to practice social media marketing, even beginners will get used to it. As an online promoter, regardless of the marketing channels you use, it’s never enough to keep you relaxed.
Facebook, having approximately 1.4 billion active users monthly, proves to be one of the most promising ways to promote ads for e-commerce. As a matter of fact, the return of investments using Facebook ads for e-commerce is approximately 152 %, not making good use of this advantage is not the best move as it may cause marketers and promoters to miss out on a very promising opportunity.
Reasons Why You Should using Ecommerce
One thing we can all agree on about Facebook is that the social network giant means different things to different people, nevertheless, everyone tends to benefit from Facebook, be it socially, financially, relationship-wise and so on. Talking about e-commerce, here are a few reasons why Facebook is the best bet when it comes to promoting and marketing on e-commerce:
- Facebook helps you get traffic from relevant users that matters, not just accidental clicks from visitors.
- Facebook will get you more conversions to meet the target for sales.
- You also get to repeat sales from customers who’ve patronized in the past, strengthening the relationship between marketer and client.
There are more than three reasons why you should use Facebook ads for e-commerce, but these three points should be enough reasons for any marketer to want to give Facebook a try.
How to Create Facebook Ads for Ecommerce | Facebook Ads for Beginners
Regardless of how Facebook continually become a thing of business, this should never be your sole aim, people come on Facebook to chat, meet friends both old and new and so on, it wouldn’t be so cool to just start selling products to people who don’t really know you; you’re going to this by taking measures to earn their trust and the basic principles to apply to include the following:
- Setting campaign for your brand awareness: This should be the first goal; making people connect with the brand, get to know what the product is all about and how beneficial it could be to them. Doing this helps to bring targeted customers to you, customers who are well interested in what you have to offer when your ads pop up.
- Engagements: The second goal should establish a good relationship with your target customers, doing this will build an atmosphere of trust, you will then been seen as a reliable promoter, making them reliable customers in turn.
- The last method to employ usually has to do with introducing the products to your already interested customers, giving them discounted advantages and also retargeting these customers with similar products, by doing these, you continue to keep these customers in your circle, keeping them updated on any valuable information that’ll prove profitable to both causes.