Facebook account settings refer to a variety as well as selections of options that are available to assist Facebook users manage basic account preferences. The Facebook account settings enable users to edit as well as change their Facebook emails, name, contact details, notification preferences, activate Facebook mobile as well as turn on security features. Facebook account settings help users to have control and manage their Facebook account privacy as well as ensuring their Facebook account security. Once you start using Facebook , you may need to change or modify your Facebook account settings. These settings control and manage features like password as well as notifications. Changing these settings is optional and can be done at any time.
Over time Facebook has repeatedly faced controversy over privacy. Facebook as a social network that is mostly used worldwide has a huge impact as well as influence across numerous domains. It is a platform where strangers can view your profile and get hold of your personal information and details. However, Facebook has privacy setting features that enable users to control who can view their profiles and access their private details. With the use of Facebook account settings users are able to manage as well as ensure privacy and security to their Facebook accounts.
How to find Facebook Account Settings
- From your Facebook page in the top right side click on the drop down arrow on the toolbar.
- Click on settings then click on the optional settings you would want to modify
- These settings
include:General – This includeediting basic personal information as, name, password, as well as email address.
- Security and login – From the user
isable to change his/her password. This is as well as turn on alerts to keep the account secure.
- Privacy – The user can control who is able to view their profile, status as well as who can look you up.
Timeline and tagging – The user is able to manage and control photo tagging and set who can see your time line. To regain control over tagging, you should use Facebook ‘s review process which allows you to approve whether you can be tagged in images and other posts. Your timeline is not a reliable indicator of what someone can find relating to you on Facebook. Posts you have hidden from timeline may well be visible.
- Blocking – Users are able to manage what who they block
- Language – Select the language you want to use on Facebook
- Face recognition – Users are able to turn on or off face recognition as they desire.