To delete Facebook account permanently temporarily? This guide will show you how to do it. Facebook has made so many changes to settings. This is the updated version of the post we made on how to deactivate Facebook account earlier in 2016.
If you are looking for the best and quickest way to remove your Facebook account in 2018, then read this article to the end and check out the useful video in it. You’ll be amazed at how quick and easy it is to deactivate a Facebook account. Don’t be afraid, it uses the updated Facebook 2018 settings to show you how to go about deactivating your Facebook profile from the net.
Steps required deactivate your Account to on Facebook
Wait!! who says you cannot deactivate your Facebook temporarily or better still delete Facebook account permanently? Even though we agree that Facebook is the easiest way to keep in touch with our loved ones, we may be biased by thinking in that direction.
I remember what a friend posted before he deleted his account and I quote “I once had a life until someone asked me to create a Facebook account” – It sounded funny but true.
You hardly keep in touch, no visitation, no hang out, just you and your device. That’s that on that so let’s see how to deactivate your Facebook account and take a break from this Facebook thing.
Note: When you deactivate your Facebook account, you can always reactivate it back and no one will connect with you throughout the deactivation period – no one will see your activities, profile and etc.
If deactivating Facebook is not you want and you want to delete your account permanently.
Requirements to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
- You will need your login details:
- Facebook username (email or phone number).
- Facebook password.
- Once these two requirements are available, you are sure-ready to deactivate a Facebook account.
To deactivate your Facebook account click on the link below:
- you log in to your Facebook account and click on the drop down button.
- Delete Facebook Account
- On the drop-down, click on “Settings”
- Deleting Facebook Account Permanently
- From “Settings” click on “General” tab.
- Facebook General tab
- At the bottom, click on “Manage Account“, look at the very bottom you will see the menu “Deactivate your Account”.
- Facebook deactivate your account tab
- click on the “Deactivate your account” link:
- This will open a pop-up box asking for your password: Enter and click on the Confirm button.
- Finally, you will be asked to read a captcha text and enter it. Do so and click on the Submit button.
Note: To complete the deactivation you will have to choose your reason for leaving from a list of options and then click on the Confirm button.
This will lead you to Facebook’s home page, where you will see a message confirming that your account has been deactivated.
Deactivation allows users to make their whole account invisible for temporary reasons and to recover all their information when they return, including their “list of friends” and their photos, just as it was before they left. To recover all their stuff they just have to log in again after 24 hours have passed since the deactivation.