The word avatar originates in Hinduism, where it stands for the “descent” of a deity in a terrestrial form (deities in Hinduism are popularly thought to be formless and capable of manifesting themselves in any form). The earliest use of the word avatar in a computer game was the 1979 PLATO role-playing game Avatar.
Facebook Avatar is Bitmoji. Avatar On Facebook – Create Your Own Facebook Avatar (also known as a profile picture or user pic) is a graphical representation of a user or the user’s alter ego or character.
It may take either a two-dimensional form as an icon in Internet forums and other online communities or a three-dimensional structure, as in games or virtual worlds. Avatar images have referred to as (personal icons) in the past, the usage of this term is uncommon now.
An avatar can also refer to a text construct found on early systems such as MUDs. The term “avatar” can refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user. The appearance of social media structures, which includes FB, where users aren’t generally nameless, brought about sizable utilization of profile snapshots presenting a picture of oneself on the one’s platforms, now and then with filters.
Facebook Avatar created by the following steps:
- Open Facebook App.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap “See More.”
- Tap “Avatars.”
- Click on ‘create a sticker of yourself.’
- You will see a screen of ‘loading your avatar.’
- Next, choose from a variety of features that are displayed.
- You can choose from a variety of hairstyles, face shapes, eye colors, etc.
- You can even choose clothes and different styles of accessories to style your avatar.
- You can select the created avatar or change it as and when you like in the same way.