Over the years AOL has changed and now focuses more on the content than internet services. AOL account gives users access to web based emails and a variety of online new as well as entertainment content. This web service offers free web based email service with some exceptional features including: AIM panel, spam protection, as well as unlimited email storage. AOL account gets deactivated automatically if it remains inactive for ninety days. AOL email account enables users to send emails as well as text messages.
Through AOL account the user is able to access AOL mail which allows the user to customize their email experience in a way that suits them best. With AOL account users are able to access messages from their PC, Smartphone, tablet as well as electronic devices. AOL mail gives users a personalized mail experience to connect with friends as well as family from around the world.
AOL Account – How to Create AOL New Account
For users to use AOL services one must have an active AOL account. Those without AOL accounts are requested to create an AOL account, which is an easy process that is not time consuming. To create an AOL account one should follow below steps:
- Make sure that your device is connect to internet services and open any web browser from your device
- Go to www.aol.com
- From the page visit AOL mail Sign in web page
- Select the sign up for free account option
- From the page you are required to enter your name- You are required to enter both your first as well as your last name. Name entered will be displayed as the sender name when you send an email.
- Create username – Username is your AOL address. You will use your user name to log in to your AOL account. Username must be unique and distinct from other usernames for already existing users.
- Create a password – Create a password that will be easy for you to remember and that is unique. To keep your AOL account safe and secure do not sure your password details with anyone.
- Enter your date of birth, select gender, your postal code, mobile phone number as well as alternative email address.
Click on ‘sign up’ option and your account will be created and you will be sign in to AOL and ready to user your AOL account.